Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12 Lucky or Unlucky?

12/12/12 A unique day many of us waited for over some period time. It was certainly highlighted on my calendar since 10/101/10, then came 11/11/11. I thought they were all unique. It certainly will be a long time before such numbers come around again, it almost assures we will not be around to have to witness or experience it.

With this day mark 13 days left before Christmas. Many of us are into the holiday spirit and enjoying ourselves. Some of us are shopping, enjoying family and sight seeing of the beautiful Christmas lights, parks and holiday functions. I use it as a reflection day, to look back on they year that has passed us by and wonder if next year will be a better year. We can only hope and pray for the best as we navigate to the end of this year.

As for now I will continue my journey to make this Christmas as wonderful as one could for his family. I would love to see big smiles on my children's face, as well as my wife, that would be the most exciting moment of this holiday. For the kids gifts bring them joy at this time of year and joy is what I promise to deliver.

Are you ready to bring joy to the lives of your love ones? Does this day have any significance on you or your love one(s)? How did you spend this day or the remainder of it? Would it be shopping online for holiday gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment